We use technologies like cookies (small files stored on your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as providing and managing push notifications).
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
- We collect personal and activity data, which may be linked.
- We collect or share your location only with permission.
You can request to see your personal data.
We keep personal data until you delete it.
- We don't share your personal information with marketers.
- No ad companies collect data through our service.
- You can ask privacy questions.
- Vendors access data on our behalf.
- We take steps to protect personal information
- Special situations may require disclosure of your data.
- You can review more privacy-related information.