We use technologies like cookies (small files stored on your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
- We collect personal and activity data, which may be linked.
We do not store or share your precise location.
You can request to see or delete your personal data.
We keep personal data until you delete it.
We may share personal data with companies we trust.
- No ad companies collect data through our service.
- You can ask privacy questions or opt-out of marketing.
- Service providers access data on our behalf.
- We take steps to protect personal information
- Special situations may require disclosure of your data.
- You can review more privacy-related information.