- We collect but do not link personal and activity data.
If you sign up for Policymaker, site scanning, or email removal services, we may ask for your name, title, email address, city, state, postal code, country of residence, and phone number, and we may invite you to select a password. We never associate any of your personally identifiable information with information about your activities through our services.
- We do not store or share your precise location.
We do not access your precise location. Our analytics system may log the approximate location of anonymous users.
- You can request to see or delete your personal data.
You may choose to correct, update, or delete the membership information you have submitted to us by sending an email requesting changes to email@example.com. You may unsubscribe from email communications by clicking on a link in the bottom of each email you may receive from us.
- We keep data for a limited time period.
We maintain information collected for no more than one year after your last interaction with our service or the termination of your subscription.
- We don't share your personal data.
We do not convey any information about your use of this service to any other party for their use, other than for their use solely in providing services to us. We may publish reports with aggregate information, such as trends in the interests of PrivacyChoice users. This never includes information about any individual user.
- No ad companies collect data through our service.
We do not allow any other company to collect information on this site for their own use.
- You can ask privacy questions.
- Analytics companies access anonymous data on our behalf.
- Service providers may access data on our behalf.
We may use agents and contractors in order to help operate our site. Their use of information is limited to these purposes and is subject to confidentiality agreements.
- Special situations may require disclosure of your data.
To operate the service, we also need to make your information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor in a merger or acquisition. We will attempt to notify you in any such case, to the extent permitted by law to do so.